- Programs in Caucasus International University
Medicine Programs in Caucasus International University, Georgia (Europe)
Full-time Campus Learning at Caucasus International University
In March & September
About Caucasus International University
Caucasus International University is 21 years old highly reputed, internationally accredited and recognized University located in Tbilisi, Georgia. CIU is ranked 13th in Georgia.
Georgia is Member of Bologna Process and Copenhagen declaration. Owing to this, students graduating can practice medicine in European Countries.
Highly qualified staffs oversee the training of students following a superior standard of education with the use of innovative teaching methodologies. Clinical and Theoretical methods of study are provided for the Medicine Programs. Students get to practice regularly in the highly equipped laboratories of the University.
- Bachelor’s in Medicine (MBBS) – 6 years
- Bachelor’s in Dentistry (BDS) – 5 years
- Bachelor’s in Pharmacy – 4 years
- Bachelor’s in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation – 4 years
- Listed in National Centre for Educational Quality Enhancement
- Listed in Foundation for Advancement in International Medical Education and Research (FAIMER-IMED)
- Listed in World Health Organization "AVICENNA"
- Recognized by Medical Council of India Advanced education system
- European Standard Education at the lowest tuition fee
- Minimum requirements for admission. IELTS, TOEFL not required
- Highly economical living cost
- Visa approval in 3 weeks
- Well Equipped Laboratories for pre-clinical studies.
- Clinical Rotations in leading hospitals and clinics.
- Medium of instruction – English
- Degree acknowledged in every European Country
- Hospitable environment for International students
- Visa free to Schengen zone countries from 2016
- Internship & Job Assistance