- UK CPD Accredited Intensive
- RisXcel Mini MBA
UK CPD Accredited Intensive Certification Courses
An accelerated and intense 6 days’ workshop on “Strategic Management Practice” that is designed to equip delegates with the knowledge and confidence to lead and manage in a fast moving and complex business environment, make more informed decisions, develop successful strategies, apply integrated techniques, strategic thinking to create value enhancing solutions and achieve your personal and organizational goals. Whether you are getting ready to power up your career or you have been in the workforce for a while, use this CPD Accredited programme as an opportunity to explore the many career track options in the world of business.
Qualification and Progression
Upon successful completion of the programme, delegates with get a UK CPD Accredited Diploma.
They will also gain 80 Credits which can be exchanged for University Credits towards a Masters’ Programme (MBA/MSc/MA) Award with any of our associated Universities.
- To enable an advanced study of organisations, their leadership and management and the changing external context in which they operate;
- To understand the linkage and significance of aligning the strategic and operational levels of managing a business;
- To enable delegates to devise strategies to integrate human resources planning with the strategic initiatives of the organisation;
- To learn how to build effective teams and develop high levels of individual and team performance;
- To develop comprehensive understanding and knowledge of the theoretical concepts and development underpinning corporate finance;
- To enable delegates to evaluate traditional and contemporary marketing strategies available for business growth under different market conditions and situations;
- To enhance lifelong learning skills and personal development against a rapidly changing business environment.
- Worksheets and exercises to enhance participation and learning;
- Experienced pool of faculty from UK;
- Structured case studies to apply learning in groups;
- Audio-visual resources to reinforce learning in an impactful manner;
- Hands-on activities to engage participants in demonstrating skills;
- Tips to take back to the workplace.
In sending delegates to this course the sponsoring organisations can expect to gain the following benefits: -
- Improved leadership and management skills at key levels of staff in an organisation;
- Greater staff awareness of the requirement for creative and innovative thinking in today’s organisations;
- Improved teamwork amongst delegates from different specialisations within the organisation;
- Opportunity for further internal dissemination of practical methods, tools and techniques that can help improve outputs from all resources used in a business (people, capital, technology and products);
- Improved motivation of key staff to create superior performance in engaging competitors, customers and partners in an increasingly international environment.
In attending this seminar delegates can expect to gain the following benefits: -
- Grasp the essential ingredients of personal success, management success and business success
- Greater confidence in discussing major development issues within their organisation;
- A very much broader appreciation of the ways in which human, financial, commercial and technical issues interact in developing organisations;
- A sharper appreciation of the contribution that individual specialisations make to creating and enhancing an organisation’s competitive capability;
- A fuller understanding of the difference and interdependence between strategic and operational dimensions of management;
- Understand the leader’s role in today’s increasingly complex business environment;
RisXcel Mini MBA
The challenging and fast moving environment in which we find ourselves continues to throw up a wealth of challenges for those tasked with steering departments, teams and business lines through these turbulent waters.
Our Mini MBA takes the best of practical and theoretical business insights to help you understand the business world. Through learning about people, performance, marketing, strategy and finance you will become an effective and skilled professional, acquiring key skills in a short space of time.
This course will focus on key subject areas for executives and managers who operate in fast moving, competitive environments and who need to build a road map of the challenges and threats they need to navigate. It will highlight and investigate a range of issues that you need to master and will unlock and expand the central skill sets that you will need in order to be more effective as managers and leaders within your organisations.
TOOL KITS FOR BUSINESS PROFESSIONALS
The course is designed to be thought provoking enough to leave you with a clear idea of how to build your own “tool kit” for managerial and leadership success in profit and not-for-profit organisations.
- You will gain a business focused grasp of the essential elements of an MBA from a highly practical perspective in a significantly shorter time;
- Our well regarded trainers will facilitate the workshop bringing in coaching and theoretical expertise that you can apply to the workplace.
- You will return to work with a series of strategic tools that will enable you to make a profound and immediate impact on your business and your job;
- The course takes a hands-on innovative approach packed with several dynamic case studies, role plays, workshops, group discussions and many more;
- Day One: The Importance of developing strategy in the modern business environment
Strategic Thinking and Marketing Tools:
- Day Two: Mastering People Management
- Day Three: Project and Quality Management
- Day Four: Financial Management Practices
- Day Five: Case Study, Review and Consolidation & Certification Award
QUALIFICATION AND PROGRESSION
Upon successful completion of the programme, participants will obtain a UK CPD Accredited Certificate. This certificate can be exchanged for upto 60 credits at the Masters’ Level (MBA/MSc/MA) with any of our associated Universities in the UK and internationally.